Oh it’s a shame that I recorded this video back in December and it’s a never ending revolving door of the same racist bullsh*t. To keep it cute and short for the SEO gawds here goes all things discussed in the #PopSnark episode 9.
- The news villainizes Black folks and makes excuses for White folks. This ain’t even touching on the ignorant ass fall out with the NYPD unions and NYC mayor Bill DeBlasio. When Ismaaiyl Brinsley shot and killed two NYPD police officers it immediately became the offense of the #BlackLivesMatter protesters and their supporters. When James Eagan Holmes shoots up a movie theater it’s mental illness.
- Azealia Banks had a fleeting moment of making sense and allowing me to agree with passionate interview with Hot97.
- The CIA torture report is gruesome and that is putting it kindly. American corruption and no one will be punished for it.
- D’Angelo and the Vanguard dropped a surprise album that I am still jamming to on the daily and still unable to understand all the words to. I be mumbling, mumbling beautifully.
- Bill Cosby’s family is standing behind him.
- Don’t be lame…go head and listen to the Serial podcast. It’s awesome. You are welcome.
Peep the #PopSnark episode below, sip along and enjoy all my hand gestures. I talk with my hands. Yes.